Frequent questions asked by our customers FAQ
No doubt you’ll have many questions in mind before embarking on any type of permanent makeup treatment. Here are just some of the most frequently asked questions, which will help you get to know this treatment a little better:
- Does it hurt? The honest answer is, ‘a little’. Some people feel it more than others, but it’s nowhere near as painful as a traditional tattoo.
- How long does it take? You will need more than one appointment for a complete treatment, and each should last around two hours. Anyone who claims to microblade your brows in 30 minutes is unlikely to do a good job!
- How long is the healing period? The skin may be slightly red, and the colour will not be true immediately after treatment. It takes around a week for brows to heal, and about one month before the colour is fully settled in.
- How long do results last? Depending on your skin and lifestyle, results can last for up to three years. Usually our clients come back every 6-12 months for a touch up.
- Are there any people it’s not suitable for? People who have heart conditions, diabetes, certain allergies or have had particular treatments in the preceding weeks may not be suited for this procedure. Talk to your technician for more information.
Expert machine microblading London residents can trust
The popularity of machine microblading has seen the market saturated with offers of appealing low-cost treatments. However, when it comes to your face, is it really worth the risk? Inexperienced practitioners and poor-quality treatments could leave you with a dissatisfying result, which could require weeks of removal sessions to correct. Permanent make up removal is expensive, uncomfortable and stressful, and can make those few pennies you saved on your treatment soon pale into insignificance.
Here at MW Aesthetics, you can be confident that you’ll be getting the very best microblading London clients can hope for. Marek Waclawczyk who is the head permanent makeup artist for MW Aesthetics London has invested heavily in top quality training and skill development, to ensure he is at the top of the game.
To find out more about machine microblading in London, talk to our salon today or visit our page for eyebrow tattoo in London here.