If the eyes are the window to the soul, the lips are the gateway to our emotions, passions and expressions. Beautiful, full, deep coloured lips can make us appear and feel more sensual, more attractive and more confident, and can add the drama to our natural beauty that we’ve been searching for.
Many of our clients are choosing to give their lips a tattoo makeover, either because they are unhappy with the way they look or they want to spend less time in front of the mirror in the morning. Unbalanced symmetry, a thin appearance and lack of natural colour can all be corrected in a natural way with our intelligent semi permanent lip tattoo treatments.
Our lip tattoo treatments
We aim to help you achieve your best look, and to enhance your natural beauty with expertly delivered lip tattoo treatments. Whether you want a plumper, fuller appearance to your lips or to even out the lip line for symmetry, our expertise can help you achieve the look you’re dreaming of.
As we age, our lips can shrink and lose their natural shape. We can help you plump out the appearance of your lips using cleverly chosen colours and cutting edge techniques to give the impression of a fuller mouth.
Our expert contouring treatments with added soft shading can add shape and definition to your lip line. Our artistic ombre lips can be used to correct irregularities in your lip shape, and skillful use of colour can bring a plumper appearance to your lips overall.
3D Permanent Lips
The latest trend in semi permanent lip tattoos sees the very best techniques applied to give a 3D effect to your natural lips. Using a combination of lining, light effect shading and artistic blending, we can make your lips look fuller and perfectly symmetrical, whilst also giving them a deeper natural colour to keep you looking your best every day.
WHY CHOOSE US
– nearly 10 years of experience in permanent makeup
– over 15 years of experience in the beauty industry
– safety and sterility of the working environment
– disposable cartridge-type needles with a safety membrane
– 5-star service and aftercare
– free pigmentation included in the price
– Permanent Makeup Artist of the Year
What you need to know about lip tattoos
Before you decide on giving your lips a semi permanent makeup tattoo treatment, you’ll undoubtedly want to know what you’re getting yourself into. To help you make the right decision, it’s good to know that:
- Lip tattoos take between three and 10 days to heal, depending on the size and depth of the treatment.
- You need not take time off work following the procedure, as you’ll be pain free and healthy within hours.
- The colour intensity will fade up to 40-60% after the first treatment, which is why we recommend a top up 4-6 weeks later.
- The treatment is not painful, with most of our clients reporting only minor discomfort.
- Full consultation is undertaken before treatment, and all treatments are performed by a qualified practitioner
- Clients who have suffered from cold sores (Herpes virus – Herpes simplex) can experience symptoms of the infection after the treatment to the lips. Anti-herpes medication is available over the counter or on prescription and has been shown to prevent or minimize such outbreaks.
- Lips after the procedure may appear very flaky/crusty for up to one week following the procedure.
DARK SKIN LIPS NEUTRALISATION
For black and Southern Asian skin, choosing a lip colour can be a tough decision. natural blue subtones to your lips can result in a colour not being quite the shade you had hoped for. To accommodate this, we usually apply a bright orange colour at the first appointment, which will bring a warmth and richness to your lip colour you’ll love.
PERMANENT LIPS FOR MATURE CLIENTELE
Embrace our everlasting permanent lip procedure that transcends age boundaries, delivering stunning outcomes that will rekindle your love for your lips. Awaken to flawlessly contoured, plump lips radiating self-assurance and brilliance, sans the hassle of frequent touch-ups or intricate cosmetics.
Fine lines and creases pose no hindrance to achieving exceptional results; grant our skilled artisans a medium to craft lip metamorphoses that accentuate your inherent attributes.
Your utmost comfort remains our paramount concern. From the moment you step foot into our establishment, embark on a bespoke journey. Our devoted team is wholly dedicated to ensuring your absolute contentment, addressing any queries or apprehensions you may have.
PERMANENT MAKEUP LIPS
Choosing the right shade for your skin tone
Some faces can get away with bold, bright red lips, but it’s not suitable for everyone. Most clients decide to go for shades of natural colours such as pink and peach. The colours you can get away with will depend heavily on your own skin tone and complexion, so it’s important to understand colour theory before making any decisions on your skin pigmentation shade.
As a general rule, your skin tone is fairly easy to define and will help you pick your lip pigment with ease:
- Identify your undertone: Look at the veins on your wrist. If they are blue, you have cooler, pink undertones, if they are green, you have warmer, yellow undertones. If they are both blue and green, you’re a cool undertone and we need to use warm pigments such as strawberry to counteract the coolness of your skin to avoid the healed result go blue.
- Understand which shades go with which tone: Yellow undertones work well with warm colours, and pink undertones look great with blue or purple hues.
- Trial and error: Have a play with some of the lipsticks and start thinking about which ones are more flattering on your skin. Think about the hues that are present in that lipstick; is it cooler blues, or warmer oranges or yellows?