Our eyes are the focal point of our faces, and its right that we should want to highlight them with a beautifully applied outline. But, for many women, eyeliner application can be a tiresome ritual day in, day out. What started out as a lovingly applied, perfect enhancement will have started to slip by lunchtime, spoiling all our hard work for the rest of the day.
With permanent eyeliner, you can look your best from the moment you open your eyes. An inconspicuous, natural enhancement on your top and bottom lids will make your eyes pop and sparkle, or if you prefer a more made-up look, a thicker application can wave goodbye to wobbly lines for good.
Our semi permanent eyeliner treatments
We offer a range of eyeliner tattoo treatments that are designed to complement your natural beauty perfectly. Whether you’re looking for subtle enhancement or in-your-face drama, talk to MW Aesthetics today about your perfect eyeliner design.
Your eyeliner, your style
Everyone’s face is uniquely theirs, and so is their taste in eyeliner too. We want you to get the exact look you desire, which is why we offer a range of styles and colours to suit your natural beauty.
Choose from a thin line in a subtle grey or brown through to a striking thick line in black, blue or even violet, and we’ll match your vision precisely.
Give a nod to the original goddess of eyeliner, the beautiful Queen Nefertiti, with what we now call our Latino style eyeliner.
A bold black line is finished with a dramatic flick, sweeping the attention up to your beautiful eyes, and adding a touch of elegance to your everyday look.
Eyelash enhancements are a great solution for those who don’t feel they want an obvious eyeliner tattoo but who would like a more made-up look without the use of makeup. Using cutting edge tools and techniques, a fine pigment is applied to the areas in between the lashes top and bottom, giving a hint of permanent eyeliner without the obvious line.
What you need to know about eyeliner tattoos
All our treatments are conducted by fully qualified and experienced professionals. They are designed to be pain free so you won’t need to take lots of time off work, in fact most of our clients return to work the same day. The eyeliner tattoo takes a few days to fully heal and for the pigment to settle into its permanent colour, but other than this you’re good to go!
Semi permanent eyeliner is particularly good for people who struggle with sensitive skin, or those who cannot use standard makeup products for any reason. For those who play sports, swim or do other activities that would normally cause makeup to run, this treatment is a must have. Talk to MW Aesthetics today about your options for semi permanent eyeliner, and see why this is one of our most popular treatments today.
To ensure the highest quality of treatment is offered, each treatment stage will be documented on the photographs
NEW SHADED EYELINER
Shaded eyeliner can be used to create a gorgeous smokey shadow effect that will look perfect every day, whether you’re at work, at home or going out. Did you really think that pencil and liquid eyeliners had cornered the market on smudgy, casual eyeliner style? Not when you come to a pro at MW Aesthetics!
Thanks to specialist training, we can help you achieve your perfect eyeliner look, and one that will never run, smudge unwantedly or slip out of place at an inopportune moment. Talk to us about any of our amazing shaded tattoo eyeliner treatments, including:
- Smokey eye: We use a black shade to give depth to the eyeliner, and gradually shade it out from the corner to give a breath taking, smoky, sexy look. Never again rely on your finger, your brush or your self-control to create a salon smokey look again.
- Two colour smoky eye: If you have blue, green or warm hazel eyes, we can help you make more of your colouring by using two colours to get a perfect, shaded and colour matched finish. We’ll help you choose blue, green, purple or pink shades to bring out the natural colour of your eyes.
- Butterfly effect: Make hearts skip a beat with butterfly effect semi-permanent eyeliner. Draw attention to your most significant assets, and get noticed wherever you go. This shape is so hard to apply yourself, but with our help you can flash it every single day.
- Rainbow effect: When you know you’ve got the most gorgeous eyes in town, why hide them with a less than perfect eyeliner? Our rainbow effect eyeliner tattoo will literally underline (or is it over line?) two of the things that make you truly beautiful.
- Medium thick contour: Available in one or two colours, if you like to make a statement if your eyeliner, this treatment will knock them dead every day. This semi-permanent eyeliner tattoo will give you the drama every day, without hours invested in mirror time.
Eyeliner is a pretty tough skill to acquire, and unfortunately for most of us, it’s a case of trial and error on a daily basis. The outcome of our eyeliner foray can mean we’re either early for work by almost half an hour, or are still waiting for the bus well after the start of the team meeting.
You can take the guess work out of your morning routine when you opt for semi-permanent eyeliner from MW Aesthetics. Because we are trained in all aspects of artistic eyeliner tattooing, we can replicate your ideal look with no problem. Just show us how you want to appear, and we’ll make sure that’s how you look each and every day.
Do yourself a favour and cut out the hassle of trying to shade and tone your eyeliner yourself. Get perfect smoky eyes every time with our tattoo eyeliner treatments. Talk to MW Aesthetics today and discover the benefits of permanent makeup for yourself.
Error: Access Token for mw.aesthetics is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
Error: admin-ajax.php test was not successful. Some features may not be available.
Please visit this page to troubleshoot.