Semi Permanent Eyebrows
Getting a great shape to your eyebrows is no mean feat. They say that the eyebrows frame the face, and when it comes to expressions and a beautiful finishing touch, your eyebrows say it all. But for many of us, getting it right is quite a chore.
Investing in semi permanent eyebrows is a great way to reduce the time you spend applying makeup in the morning, not to mention all those painful evenings plucking away stray hairs. And if you usually have your eyebrows threaded, waxed or plucked at the salon, you could end up making your wallet happy too!
How do semi permanent eyebrows work?
You might think that eyebrow tattoo sounds like a drastic beauty treatment, but it’s one of the most popular treatments we get booked for in our clinic today. Many celebrities are sporting eyebrow tattooing, as it gives them the perfect look every day without spending hours on their makeup. Here’s what you need to know about your semi permanent eyebrow treatment:
- Your appointment: Your initial appointment will take about two-three hours, which includes a full consultation as well as your treatment itself. Following this, we normally ask you to come back for a touch up around four to six weeks later
- The treatment: We will discuss your treatment in detail. Your practitioner will draw in your brow shape, and discuss colour, thickness and stroke type with you. Once you agree the shape, you will have your eyebrow tattooing completed. Each treatment stage will be documented on the photographs.
- Recovery time: You can go straight back to work if you’d like to. There may be some reddening of the area, and a small amount of discomfort for the first hour or two. However, in most cases our clients are fully back to normal later the same day, and completely recovered within a week
- Results: The pigmentation will take a couple of weeks to fully settle in, so we ask clients to return to us around four to six weeks after treatment to have their tattooed eyebrows touched up. Once this is done, the results will last for around a year before any further touch up is required.
- Risks: Semi permanent eyebrows are a very low risk treatment, as long as our aftercare instructions are followed. If you do not, there is a small risk of infection which can cause colour loss, but by sticking to our aftercare plan you’ll be able to enjoy your new eyebrows without any complications.
VIDEO: Hair stroke eyebrows, work in progress
What Permanent Eyebrows We Do
Would you like the natural look or something more daring? We’ll advise you on colour choices, based on the tone of your skin and hair, and will discuss shape, arch, thickness and definition with you before any work starts. We never recommend going with a ‘fad’ or a particular eyebrow fashion. Our aim is to create a brow that perfectly mimics your natural shape, and results in a timeless, beautiful accent to your face. Here are the techniques we use for our permanent eyebrow tattoos:
3D Hair Stroke Eyebrows
Our 3D strokes meticulously place every single hair of the eyebrow to create a perfect, natural looking brow.
Shaded Effect Eyebrows
These use creative, artistic shading combined with individual hair strokes for a defined look that is still natural.
Full Powdered Eyebrows
For the totally bold, power eyebrow finish, this technique uses a full fill for a defined, perfected look.
Perfect eyebrows tattoo to suit your style
Here at MW Aesthetics, we appreciate the uniqueness of every face we see. We know there is no one size fits all solution to eyebrow tattooing, which is why we’ll fully consult with you to get your style just right.
We never use stencils, and will create an individual shape and finish through meticulous freehand eyebrow tattooing, for a result that truly complements your face and us as unique as you are.
We’ll advise you on colour choices, based on the tone of your skin and hair, and will discuss shape, arch, thickness and definition with you before any work starts.
We never recommend going with a ‘fad’ or a particular eyebrow fashion. Our aim is to create a brow that perfectly mimics your natural shape, and results in a timeless, beautiful accent to your face.
We never use stencils
Because you deserve a natural looking eyebrows that truly complement your face shape
Our state of the art techniques and processes make it possible to reconstruct the missing hair from your eyebrows one strand at a time.
Our 3D lips process combines with our artistic flair in shading, outlining, infilling and beautifying to create your dream lips, perfect from every angle.