Eyebrow tattoo – the process
For first timers, permanent makeup can be nothing short of terrifying. After all, you’re having a form of tattoo applied to a very sensitive area of your face, however, In permanent makeup, nothing is left to chance, and we operate a strict consultation and perfection procedure to ensure what you end up with, is exactly what you wanted.
Before we even consider undertaking any semi-permanent eyebrow treatment on you, we’ll need to know about any of the following conditions you may have:
- Heart conditions, as a blood infection could make you seriously ill
- Blood diseases
- Diabetes, as this can slow the healing process
- Allergies to latex, metals and other substances
- Skin conditions, such as eczema, psoriasis and other issues
- Haemophilia and other circulatory disorders
- Any medications or treatments you’re currently receiving
- If you’re pregnant or nursing a baby currently
At your consultation the first thing we do is assess your skin undertones, to ensure you use the best pigment for your skin type. Most people have either warm or cool undertones, which lends them to looking best in red or blue based colours.
Next, we will discuss the treatment technique you want and your expectations. Whether it’s a natural hair stroke permanent makeup technique, ombre/shaded brows or a bold look you’re after, there are a whole lot of shapes, thicknesses and colours to decide upon. It would be good if you’ve had a good think about this before your appointment, so we can narrow down your options at an early stage.
We will then draw on your makeup with a pencil, so you can see the shape and how it looks on your face. We will also take pictures, so you can evaluate how you’re going to look against how your face looks at the present time. Once you’re happy with the planned shape, colour and density, we’ll move on to starting the treatment.