General Terms & Conditions of Booking and Cancellation Policy
- A £50 non-refundable deposit is required for all bookings to be confirmed.
- A 14 days’ notice is required to change your appointment.
- Deposit can be paid by bank transfer or by any credit or debit card via the website HERE.
- Email us for bank account details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All bookings are subject to a paid deposit and a negative result from a skin sensitivity ‘patch test’.
- A patch test can detect delayed allergic reactions to our pigments and other products used during the procedure.
- The patch test will be send to your home address within 24 hours from receiving a £50 security deposit.
- First Re-touch is free within 3 months from the initial appointment. 14 days cancellation policy is in place. Late cancellations or no-shows will be charged £75 to re-book.
- If you have any questions that haven’t yet been answered, please call or email.